I've been tagged by Theresa's Treasures and I'm going to continue the game :)
Each blogger has to reveal 7(8 according to some) random facts about his or herself.
People who are tagged have to post the rules.
At the end, I have to choose 7(or 8) people to tag.
I then need to leave a comment for each person who has been tagged, telling them that they are "it".
The "taggee" needs to then leave a comment for the person who tagged them to read your list.
Here are my random facts about me:
1) I'm a huge football fan (U.S.) and try to go to at least one NFL game a year.
2) My name is jude and I'm a reality tv show junkie. My favs are Top Chef, Project Runway, The Biggest Loser, and, of course, Survivor. I hate the ones where they fight all the time i.e. I Love New York, Charm School, Tool Academy (brand new one where boyfriends who treat their women crappy are declared "tools"), but I've been known to watch them anyway. Favorite line from a reality show? Tool Academy's elimination proclaimation: "I'm sorry, you've been eliminated. You're JUST a tool."
3) My grandchildren do NOT call me Grandma, under penalty of death. I'm "Meema" not to be confused with MeeMAW (lord have mercy). Actually, I wanted to be Nana with my first grandson but his other grandmother picked that name (grrr). I capitulated and became "Grandma." When he started to talk he couldn't say Grandma and Meema was born - which suits me fine :)
4) I went to an all-girls Catholic academy for high school. "That explains a lot" comes from many people who find out about that. :S
5) I didn't go to college until I was 30 and my husband applied for a Pell Grant FOR me. When my application got accepted he told me I was going to school the next September whether I liked it or not. I was terrifed having been a horrible student in high school, but it was the best thing I could have ever done. Even with 4 little kids I managed to be on the Dean's List every semester.
6) Twenty years ago, I was the Lifestyle Editor for a newspaper and won awards for my humorous columns. My kids were the subject most of the time - they alternately drove me nuts and made me laugh my ass off.
7) My husband and my "song" is "Someday Soon" by Judy Collins.
8) I really have no idea what I'm doing most of the time ... I'm not kidding.
Now, on to who I shall tag. I hope a few decide to play:
1) Almay Alday
3) LB Accessories
4) Joy White
5) La Belle Savage Jewerly Design
6) Leigh (Create)